Bodywork Integrates Well with Acupuncture
Experience incredibly personalized and effective physical therapy.
- Manual therapies use the hands to effect natural warmth, pressure, movement,
soften collagen fibers, reduce fascial densification and fibrosis,
enhance circulation and nourishment to muscles, tendons, ligaments
- High-quality arnica, essential oils enhance moisture, flexibility
- Acupressure, Trigger point release work with the nervous system, ease muscle knots
- Cupping, moving cupping enhance lymphatic and blood circulation
- Hot stones impart warmth, relax muscles, calm the nervous system
Integrative bodywork eases muscular tension, stimulates the immune system,
and helps balance the physical energy of the body.
Acupuncture is the primary therapy, which stimulates deep healing resources and regulates the body.
Bodywork enhances results, as adjunctive therapy.