Bodywork (5 minutes) - An adjunct to Acupuncture
Experience incredibly personalized and effective integrative therapy.
- Manual therapies use the hands to effect natural warmth, pressure, movement,
soften collagen fibers, reduce fascial densification and fibrosis,
enhance circulation and nourishment to muscles, tendons, ligaments
- High-quality arnica, essential oils enhance moisture, flexibility
- Acupressure, Trigger point release work with the nervous system, ease muscle knots
- Cupping, moving cupping enhance lymphatic and blood circulation
- Hot stones impart warmth, relax muscles, calm the nervous system. Hot stones are not currently offered.
Though not the focus of the treatment, bodywork eases muscular tension and helps balance the physical energy of the body.
Acupuncture is the primary therapy, which stimulates deep self-healing resources and regulates the body.
Integrative Bodywork is performed for 5 minutes and enhances results as an adjunct to acupuncture.