WELCOME to Natural Medicine on Kent Green!
Acupuncture is a minimally invasive way to stimulate the self-healing mechanisms of the body. Individualized therapy is based on medical history, chief complaints, signs, symptoms, posture, palpation, pulse and tongue. It is most effective when performed weekly.
Natural medicine fosters anti-inflammation, improved metabolism, lymphatic drainage, and nourishment of tissues, glands, and organs. Healing hormones circulate in the bloodstream for days after treatment, sustaining healing and repair.
Five individual practitioners share the beautiful space at 8 Green Pastures Lane, Kent Green.
We approach each client with the utmost faith in the body's natural abilities to heal.
We hope to create a relaxing environment where the miracles of health and wellbeing emerge.
Stephanie Southard LAc is living with family on sabbatical in Hong Kong and China from June-December 2019. Christopher Kiely LAc may offer the following services
- Acupuncture, FRA, Body Work, and Chinese Medicine
- Tai Chi Private Lessons, Group Classes, and Acupuncture
- Astrology, Tarot Readings, and Energy Healing
- Homeopathy, Dietary and Lifestyle Counseling
- Esalen (R), Massage, Somatic Experiencing, Zero Balancing, Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy